Terms and Conditions of Use
Interpet.co.uk is a site operated by INTERPET LIMITED (“we”, “us” and “our”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05021265 and have our registered office at Interpet House, Vincent Land, Dorking, Surrey RH4 3YX. Our main trading address is Interpet House, Vincent Land, Dorking, Surrey RH4 3YX. Our VAT number is GB 826 750 515. To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 01306 881033.
The Site and its contents are designed to comply with the laws and regulations of England and Wales. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by residents of England and Wales only. These Terms and Conditions are governed by law in England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
This Site contains information concerning us and our products that may be useful to our customers and employees as well as the general public. In particular, we make no representation or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained herein and expressly disclaim any obligation to update said information. We further assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth below and if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use the Site. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
We amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use this Site, please check these Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions you may freely browse the Site and you may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, noncommercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of CG&P. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect, for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way and to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of these Terms and Conditions. You agree to not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt, any part of the Site, any equipment or network on which the Site is stored, any software used in the provision of the Site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- The Site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without our express written permission.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are our property. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any of the services referenced therein. This includes damages to your computer equipment, including any viruses. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- This Site may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the Site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values. If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us using our contact details shown on the Site.
- You warrant that any communication or material which you transmit to us, either via email, uploading to the Site, or otherwise, complies with these Terms and Conditions, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty. Any content you upload to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any communication or material must be accurate, be genuinely held and comply with the law of England and wales and in any country from which it is posted. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on the Site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in these Terms and Conditions. You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
12. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- All contents of this Site are: © Copyright Interpet or any of our group companies, as the case may be. All Rights Reserved. This Site is for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Site. Nothing herein is to be taken as permission, inducement, or recommendation to practice any patented invention without a license. Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this Site, including the text, site design, logos, trademarks, trade dress, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrange thereof our the sole property. All audio and video clips are our sole property or that of our content providers. All software used on the site is our sole property or of those supplying the software. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- The information, software, products and services published on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We may make improvements and/or changes in this Site at any time.
- You may link to the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to the Site in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- We have not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although we may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so, and we assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
- We reserve the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- We may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions constitutes a material breach and may result in us immediately, temporarily or permanently withdrawing your right to use the Site and we can issue a warning to you. Legal proceedings may be commenced against you for reimbursement of all costs plus any legal costs or reasonable administrative costs incurred on an indemnity basis. We exclude liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions. The actions we may take are not limited to these described above and may take any other action reasonably deemed appropriate.