Chicken Moderate Dental Bone
Great for reducing plaque and tartar buildup on your dogs teeth!
- Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your dog's Nylabone
- To excite your dog with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
- To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- Check your dog's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
- These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.
Items contained in this box:
- 1x Chicken Moderate Dental Bone
|Product dimensions in mm||95 x 25 x 19mm|
|Disposal of electrical goods||N|
|Dog Weight||981278EU = Up to 7kg
981279EU = Up to 11kg
981280EU = Up to 16kg
981281EU = Up to 23kg
|Material||Soft Thermoplastic Polymer|
|Languages on Packaging||English, German, French, Spanish.|
|Pack Size||1 pack|
|981278EU||Chicken Moderate Dental Bone - X-Small||£4.49||£3.99|
|981279EU||Chicken Moderate Dental Bone - Small||£5.99||£4.99|
|981280EU||Chicken Moderate Dental Bone - Medium||£9.99||£7.99|
|981281EU||Chicken Moderate Dental Bone - Large||£13.99||£11.99|