Chicken Puppy Antler Chew
Clean, safe and splinter free!
- Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your puppy's Nylabone
- To excite your puppy with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
- To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- Check your pup's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if the knuckle ends are worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
- These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.
Items contained in this box:
- 1x Chicken Puppy Antler Chew
|Product dimensions in mm||95 x 40 x 25mm|
|Disposal of electrical goods||N|
|Dog Weight||983661EU = Up to 7kg
983664 = Up to 16kg
983665 = Up to 23kg
|Material||Inert soft thermoplastic polymer|
|Languages on Packaging||English, German, French, Spanish.|
|Pack Size||1 pack|
|983661EU||Chicken Puppy Antler Chew - X-Small||£5.99||£4.99|
|983664||Chicken Puppy Antler Chew - Medium||£11.49||£8.99|