Beef with Gravy Strong Rubber Bone
Bones with a bounce!
- Follow some of our tips to get the best out of your dog's Nylabone
- To excite your dog with his new chew simply scrape on a hard, rough surface to liven up the flavour, bring an old bone back to life in the same way.
- To keep your chews clean give them a scrub with a brush under warm water, using mild, non-toxic detergent, and rinse thoroughly.
- Check your dog's chew regularly, make sure it's whole and intact, with no missing pieces. Always replace if it becomes worn down, or if it becomes too small to chew safely.
- These non-edible chews are made with nylon. They are NOT intended for consumption.
Items contained in this box:
- 1x Beef with Gravy Strong Rubber Bone
|Product dimensions in mm||120 x 50 x 45mm|
|Disposal of electrical goods||N|
|Dog Weight||983314EU = Up to 11kg
983315EU = Up to 16kg
|Flavour||Beef with Gravy|
|Languages on Packaging||English, German, French, Spanish.|
|Pack Size||1 pack|
|983314EU||Beef with Gravy Strong Rubber Bone - Small||£8.49||£6.99|
|983315EU||Beef with Gravy Strong Rubber Bone - Medium||£10.99||£8.49|